Glossy House Wash leaves siding and windows with a waxy shine. Used for removing chalking and restoring luster to vinyl. It also creates sheeting action on windows to get a spotless finish. Works with pressure washing systems or manual application. Estimated coverage is 15,000-20,000 square feet per gallon of Glossy House Wash depending on mix ratio (we recommend anywhere from an ounce to a cup per gallon). Can vary due to other factors.
- For high-pressure machine washing: dilute one ounce to one gallon of water. Rinse with clear water and allow to air dry.
- For manual washing: dilute two ounces to a gallon of water. Wash in usual manual manner, rinse and allow to air dry. For high gloss, buff surface with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with skin. Causes skin irritation
- Avoid contact with eyes. Causes serious eye damage.
- Wear protective clothes, gloves, and eye wear at all times
- Avoid release to the environment
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- If swallowed call a poison center/ doctor if you feel unwell.