Clear Coat (C.C.) Compound is a non-silicone, non-wax light cut compound to remove and fill micro-fine scratches for a high-gloss finish with no swirl marks. C.C. Compound works on all paint types and colors. VOC compliant.
- Microfine fillers
- Multi-sized new generation cleaners
- Non-silicone, non-wax
- Precleaning surface before applying final wax protection
- Body shop application for either whole car or spot panels
- Creating an attractive gloss
- Ideal for bc/cc finishes. Leaves no swirls.
- High gloss finish
- Removes fine to medium scratches, oxidation, and most swirl marks
How to use:
- Consult MSDS for complete safety information before using.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch
- For best results use a black or yellow wool or foam pad.
- Using an applicator pad, apply a small amount of product directly on the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2′ x 2′ area with a high speed buffer and a cutting pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dry
- Apply wax or paint sealant to protect the restored finish