Carnauba Cream Wax is a professional formulation that contains mild cleaners, polymers, co-polymers, and Carnauba wax which produce a deep, lustrous shine with excellent water beading and detergent resistant characteristics. Our ultimate final finish wax leaves a long lasting, protective finish. VOC compliant.
- Detergent resistant
- Mild cleaners
- Blended with high grade polymers and co-polymers
- Longer lasting than conventional waxes or polishes
- Lightly cleans as it cost the paint with Carnauba wax
- High shine and great long term protection
- Fast and easy-to-use
- Cleans surfaceand produces a great shine
- Removes dust, smudges, fingerprints
- New car prep
- Used car reconditioning
- Retail customer acceptance
How to use
- Consult SDS for complete safety information before using.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch
- For best results use an blue or white wool or foam pad.
- High speed buffer:
- Using an applicator pad, apply a small amount of product directly on the painted surface.
- While the product is wet, buff a 2′ x 2′ area with a high speed buffer and a polishing pad. Keep the pad flat on the painted surface and buff until product dry.
- Orbital buffer or by hand:
- Using an applicator pad, apply a small amount of product directly on the painted surface
- Allow to dry to haze.
- Remove residue with a clean, dry bonnet or soft polishing cloth.