The Pressure Works Difference
‘The One-Stop Shop’
Pressure Works Inc. is a leading distributor of industrial and residential grade pressure washers, cleaning equipment, detail products, stains, sealants and specialty chemicals. We sell top brands such as Hydro-Tek, Honda, AR, Viper, General Pump, Cat Pumps, Karcher, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a one-stop pressure washing retail store, service/ repair facility, and rental center. Pressure Works’ employees have over 100 years of combined technical knowledge and experience with Hot & Cold Water Pressure Washers, Surface Cleaners, Airless Paint Sprayers, Line Stripers, Sewer Jetters and much more.
With 5 locations in Virginia and one in South Carolina, we are the largest independent dealer of pressure washers and pressure washing equipment on the East Coast! For our commercial customers, Pressure Works runs no-charge routine delivery routes in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina & Washington DC.
So whether you are an industry expert or brand new to pressure washing, we can guide you through your projects and take your business to the next level. Come experience the Pressure Works difference for yourself!
PRESSURE WASHING BUYING GUIDE & FAQ
Our buying guide is designed to help you find the right equipment for your needs. Even better than our buying guide is our friendly, expert staff, and we invite you to visit any of our Pressure Works locations to ask questions, see the equipment and learn more about what makes Pressure Works equipment the right choice for homeowners and businesses owners.
When it comes to removing dirt cold water pressure washers are great. However, a cold water pressure washer won’t clean oil and grease as well as a hot water pressure washer will.
If you aren’t tackling oil or grease stains, and time is not an issue, you should be fine with a cold water machine. Hot water is great for sanitizing, and can eliminate a significant amount of cleaning time.
PSI is a way of measuring how hard the water flows as it leaves the wand. You’ll want to choose your PSI based on the type of job you’re taking on. Some general tips on this:
Under 1,000 PSI: This is useful when doing jobs around your home, or doing jobs that you may not need to finish quickly.
1,000-2,000 PSI: This is for jobs like decks, siding, or light auto cleaning. If it has a surface that could be easily damaged, use this level.
2,000-3,000 PSI: This range is the most common for commercial uses. It’s great for concrete, and many industrial jobs.
3,000+ PSI: This is for agricultural jobs, and industrial machinery. This will be beneficial for heavy stains and can strip paint from metal surfaces.
While electric power washers tend to be less pricey, and easier to maintain, gas tend to have more cleaning power. Gas are also the best choice when you need portability.
If you’re attempting to clean quickly gas models will do the job much quicker. They are heavier and require a bit more maintenance. For smaller jobs, like decks, patios, and light duty work, electric power washers are ideal.
When working indoors, electric are ideal, as they do not emit exhaust.
Pressure washer tips are color coded. Red is 0°, yellow is 15°, green is 25°, and white is 40°.
The red nozzle is better for removing stains and debris, but should not be used on siding or wood. The stream can do damage to soft surfaces, and should not be used close to surfaces.
The yellow nozzle is good for heavy duty cleaning, such as removing dirt and paint, and can be used on most surfaces.
The green nozzle is good for clearing leaves from sidewalks and decks. When cleaning with chemicals, this nozzle is ideal.
The white nozzle is ideal for delicate surfaces. It can be used on most surfaces, without causing damage.
When choosing a nozzle, be sure and test in an inconspicuous area before beginning your project.
Purchasing a great pressure washer is only the beginning. You’ll need the right cleaners to get the job done efficiently.
We offer a wide variety of chemicals and cleaners, and are happy to talk with you about your options.
Get Started Today!
Simple and affordable financing for your equipment. Our financing partner has created a 100% digital financing platform to make the process simple for your business.
100% Digital Financing: No printing. No scanning. No faxing. No mailing.
- Choose your term: Calculate Your Payments
- Baker’s Dozen – 13 monthly payments (lowest total cost)
- BestBuy 24-60 monthly payments (lowest monthly payment)
- Apply Now: Click Here
- Signatures on your mobile device (or print if preferred):
- Within one business day of credit approval the signor(s) will receive an email. Open your DocuSign email on your mobile device (or computer) and digitally sign to place your order.
- Validation: Once signatures are secured, the owner of the business will receive a call from a US based live person to validate the financing transaction and place the order.
Financing Makes Sense For Your Business:
For small to medium size businesses that want to take advantage of new opportunities and growth, our financing solution offers a fast, flexible, budget friendly option:
- Simple and Fast. One page online credit application. Digital DocuSign contracts accelerate your equipment delivery.
- Keep Your Cash. Maintain cash so it can be used for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Equipment That Earns Its Keep! When your equipment earns or saves you money each month, a monthly payment let’s it pays for itself!
- Fixed Rates. While tools like credit cards are built on variable rates (and most likely rising rates) our program lets you hedge against rising interest rates with a fixed monthly payment at today’s low rate.
- Match Your Budget. Schedule your monthly payments to match your cash flow and business cycle fluctuations.
- Get More. Acquire more and better equipment than you could without financing
- Tax Advantages. Reap the benefits of section 179 and other possible tax advantages with our programs. (Please consult with your tax advisor to see if you may qualify for tax advantages.)