- Disc is made of 16 gauge galvanized steel with rolled edge and strengthening ridge.
- Bolt on spring-loaded locks, for easy field adjustment, or replacement. Standard on all reels.
- High Quality sealed bearings. No lubrication required.
- Adjustable tension, keeps hose from free rolling.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation on truck, trailer, or wall mounting.
- Brass swivels with viton seals. Standard on all models.
- All Reels are pressure tested.
- State-of-the-art powder coated paint system. Builds four times the film thickness and is 10 times more resistant to scratching and chipping.
- Powder coated reels provide twice the resistance to rust as does liquid coating. Many color options available.
- 12″ model holds 300′ of 3/8″ hose
- 4000 PSI
- 1/2″ FPT inlet/outlet
- WT 38