The RPV Hydro Vacuum® is a water evacuation system which capture and transfer waste water. It transfers the water while vacuuming, eliminating the inefficient task of having to continually dump your collection tank
The RPV is ideal for flood and fire restoration contractors because of the large volume of water that can be removed. It is also useful for anyone wanting to eliminate water runoff at a job site or a pressure washer contractor collecting waste water.
The Hydro Vacuum control panel has separate, lighted control switches for vacuum and pump out functions giving you the option to run them independently or together. A basket strainer collects large debris, such as leaves or trash, and quickly lifts out for dumping. This is a drain plug at the bottom of the tank to dump any residual sediment that may have settled to the bottom.
Capture and transfer up to 1800 gallons of water per hour!
- Power Supply: 115V, 15amp, or 3500W Generator
- Water Flow: 30 GPM
- Weight: 56 lbs
- 38″ Tall x 17″Wide
- All industrial duty components
- 2 stage industrial vacuum motor for pick up
- Steel transfer pump for pump out
- 26 gallon collection tank
- High water vacuum shutoff protection
- Easy to clean basket strainer protects the pump
- 2” ports for quick pick up and discharge
- Picks up water and pumps it out simultaneously
- Transfers water up to 100’ away from the unit
- Small footprint makes it easy to store or take to a job-site
- 2 wheel kit options to fit your needs
- Can also be used as a high powered shop vac for dry work
- Saves time not having to empty the holding tank like a shop vac
- Save money by being able to use one tool for multiple applications
- Use to pickup and transfer water after floods or fires or use to pick up wash water to keep from going down the storm drain