- Rugged “Pro-tect-it” Frame: Hydro Tek’s unique “Pro-tect-it” frame of 1¼”, heavy gauge steel, with durable electrostatically applied powder coat finish. Tie down brackets / 4-point lifting eyes as well as hose reel mounting holes incorporated into the frame.
- Stainless Steel Panels: These rugged and durable panels offer lifetime corrosion resistance and protection of your valuable investment from the harshest environments. Keeps your machine looking like new for years to come.
- SpiraLast™ Coil and Heating System: A 110v oil fired burner is paired with the Hydro Tek manufactured SpiraLast™ heating coil for an efficient heating system. Robotically fused ½” schedule 80 steel pipe is cold rolled to protect the steel pipe from fatigue and the spiral coil is then surrounded by ceramic insulation and stainless enclosure with double-wall end caps. Ask your dealer about the Lifetime Coil Warranty.
- Industrial Engines: Efficient, twin-cylinder, OHV gas engines with electric key start and low oil shutdown for maximum duty and performance. Full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter for long life.
- Fuel Tanks: Heavy Duty “roto-molded” rust free fuel tanks with fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Extended run time (up to 8hrs.) eliminates interruptions. High capacity 8 gallon gas and 18 gallon diesel fuel tank decrease refueling and operator down time.
- Total Relief Unloader – Remote Mounted: Flow sensitive unloader allows pressure to build up gradually as trigger gun is activated eliminating “pressure spikes” and improving operator control and safety. When the gun is released, entire system pressure is relieved, enhancing system life and eliminating engine starting problems. The unloader is panel mounted eliminating heat failure and vibration. Balanced regulating unloader on 2-gun systems.
- NEMA4- Water Tight Control Panel: ETL certified to UL1776 Class 2, for use in wash-down area, exceeding Industry standards. Special Hydro Tek control box features easy to use controls and provides instant access to electronics.
- 110v Diesel Fired Burner with On-Board 2900 watt Generator: Provides automatic, high intensity ignition and reliable power for the heating system. Supplemental power from the generator offer the operator the option to run lights or accessories.
- Belt Driven Pump: V-belt driven pump, low RPM drive – cooler and quieter operation for continuous duty performance. EZ Align™ belt tensioning system allows for easy, single bolt, belt adjustments.
More Standard Featuers
- Burst disc technology for operator safety
- Adjustable thermostat
- Heavy duty gun and wand with insulated quick couplers, 3 or more nozzles, nozzle storage, 50’ hose, snap top battery box
- Hour meters are included on diesel models
51”Lx34”Wx41”H without wheel kit