The SC-X Series Hot Water Pressure Washers are self-contained Mobile Wash Skids designed with the extreme duty user in mind and includes extra features to make it suitable for use in harsh and remote environments. The SC-X is designed for extra duty industrial use. It is self-contained and requires no outside power. It utilizes large gasoline or diesel engines and pumps for tackling the biggest jobs with higher water volume. High pressure, hot water spray is generated on demand by the diesel fired burner so you can achieve the best cleaning results on grease and grime anywhere your job requires.
- Rugged Pro-Tect-It™ Frame: An extra-large, rugged, powder-coated steel frame surrounds the entire machine protecting its vital components. This Pro-Tect-It chassis has 4-way forklift access as well as built in lifting eyes so the machine can be top lifted with a harness or crane and the eyes double as tie down points for safe transportation. Each frame has double wall steel engine mounts to absorb engine vibration for smooth performance and includes mounting holes to hold optional stainless hose reels.
- Stainless Steel Panels: The stainless panels and coil wrap offer lifetime rust resistance and protection while keeping your machine looking new for years to come. (Optional stainless frame and enclosure panels available)
- High Output 12v Diesel Heating System: The 12v burner uses dependable PowerLight technology for maximum burner performance and efficiency, heating quickly, up to 250°F, to efficiently clean extra tough grime. No outside power source needed.
- SpiraLast™ Coil: The coil is a Hydro Tek manufactured SpiraLast™ heating coil. Robotically fused ½” schedule 80 steel pipe is cold rolled to protect the steel pipe from fatigue and the spiral coil is then surrounded by ceramic insulation and stainless enclosure with double-wall end caps. Ask your dealer about the Lifetime Coil Warranty.
- High Output Industrial Engines: Heavy duty, multi cylinder diesel engines are water cooled and include oil filtration and electric key start. A side mount muffler prevents water ingress. Panel mounted engine condition indicator lights to monitor your engine temperature & oil pressure.
- Belt Driven Pump: V-belt driven pump, low RPM, cooler and quieter operation for continuous duty performance. EZ Align™ belt tensioning system allows for easy, single bolt, belt tensioning adjustments.
- Extra Large Fuel Capacity, 36 gallons: Heavy duty, “roto-molded”, rust free fuel tanks with frame mounted, water separating fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Large fuel tanks extend run time, eliminating interruptions to refuel.
More Standard Features
- Burst disc technology, pressure and flow switches, high limit thermostat, and pressure relief valve for operator safety
- Adjustable thermostat up to 250ºF on most models, hour meter, and lighted on/off switches are panel mounted for easy operator access
- Heavy duty gun and wand with nozzle storage, 50’ hose, quick release nozzle set, snap close battery box
- High flow models are two-gun compatible. Simply add the two-gun kit option to use with two operators to get your job done faster
51½”l x 32½”w x47”h