Custom Pressure Washing Trailer
Here at Pressure Works, we will work with you to create your ideal ‘Custom Trailer.’ We can cater builds to what you and your business needs.
This is our custom, complete turn-key commercial pressure washing setup! This trailer will include everything you need to pressure wash commercially and more. This trailer unit is completely customizable and we will build it in our own shop to fit your specifications & budget. A typical setup will include a tandem axle powder-coated steel trailer; a 5.5 gallon per minute 3500 PSI hot water Super Skid pressure washer with a Honda GX630 motor and General Pump triplex belt drive pump, diesel-fired 12V hot water burner system, a 275 gallon water tank secured and plumbed with bypass, ready to go; two 250′ steel hose reels, 100′ of garden hose and 100′ of heavy duty wire braided pressure washer hose. This is the full package! Contact us and we will discuss all of your options!
Typical machine delivery will be 1-2 weeks.
**Delivery to residential addresses and or lift-gate/special handling could require extra fees
Currently, we offer flat rate shipping that varies depending on the product. Some products will go FedEx or UPS and others will go LTL/Freight. The shipping rate of each product will be added to the price once the product is added to the cart. Check out the cart for appropriate rates.
Any questions, please call (804) 358-1129 (Richmond)
Chemicals will be shipped FedEx Ground. Typical time duration before being shipped out is 1-2 days.
Unloading equipment is up the customer. A couple of ways to possibly resolve any concern is to:
A.) pick the equipment up at the closest delivering freight terminal to you
B.) Contact us about paying additional for lift-gate service
C.) Make arrangements at a local business to work with you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Configurations Available (All with Kubota Diesel Engine)
- 3000 PSI / 4 GPM / 250°F / 599 CC
- 3000 PSI / 5 GPM / 250°F / 599 CC
- 3000 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250°F / 599 CC
- 3000 PSI / 7.8 GPM / 200°F / 719 CC
- 3500 PSI / 4.7 GPM / 250°F / 599 CC
- 3500 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250°F / 599 CC
- 3000 PSI / 4.0 GPM / 250° F / 479 CC / Vanguard Gas
- 3000 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250° F / 570 CC / Vanguard Gas
- * 3000 PSI / 7.8 GPM / 200° F / 688 CC / GX630 Honda Gas
- ** 3000 PSI / 8.5 GPM / 200° F / 725 CC / Kohler Gas
- 3500 PSI / 4.8 GPM / 250° F / 570 CC / Vanguard Gas
- 3500 PSI / 4.7 GPM / 250° F / 570 CC / Vanguard Gas
- 3500 PSI / 4.5 GPM / 250° F / 570 CC / Vanguard Gas
- 3500 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250° F / 627 CC / Vanguard Gas
- 3500 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250° F / 688 CC / GX630 Honda Gas
- ** 3500 PSI / 7.7 GPM / 200° F / 688 CC / GX690 Honda Gas
- ** 3500 PSI / 7.7 GPM / 200° F / 725 CC / Kohler Gas