A two-part, water-based kit, Cobble Loc Matte allows the applicator to clean and seal pavers in the same day, even on damp surfaces. Provides an enhanced, wet look appearance and modern matte finish in an eco-friendly, low-VOC formulation.
Combined in a 1:1 ratio with water to create the final product, a 1 gallon kit of Cobble Loc Matte will make up to 2 gallons of finished product and a 5 gallon kit of Cobble Loc Matte will make up to 10 gallons of finished product. Each gallon of finished product covers approximately 200 sq. feet, depending on your surface. Unlike other clear finishes, Cobble Loc Matte has excellent resistance to brake fluid, gasoline, bleach, and acids, and helps lock down joint sand.
Surfaces must be clean and free of any contaminants before sealing. Concrete should cure a minimum of 28 days before sealing. On smoothly troweled concrete, an acid etch is recommend using muriatic acid.
Cobble Loc Matte contains a part A and part B that must be mixed together. On pavers, dilute with one part water to one part mixed sealer and apply with roller or sprayer. For best results, it is recommended to mechanically mix with a power mixer for a minimum of 2 – 5 minutes. Apply a uniform coat heavy enough to wet out joints if sand stabilization is desired. A second coat of sealer may be appropriate depending on the porosity of the substrate. The 2nd coat can be applied after 4-6 hours of dry time. As a topcoat over Coloron, Colorcrete or TD One Step, apply a uniform coat undiluted by water. To avoid buildup of sealer, do not apply Cobble Loc Matte more than once every 2 years.
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING PRODUCT. COBBLE LOC MATTE IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON SURFACES WHERE MOISTURE IS UNABLE TO DISSIPATE.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Water based sealer for stone, concrete and pavers
- Eco-friendly and low VOCs (less than 50g/l)
- New matte finish
- Pressure clean and seal bricks same day
- Same wet look and enhancement as solvent based sealers
- Provides water and tire marking resistance
- May be applied over damp surfaces
- Helps lock down joint sand
- Inhibits weed growth and anthills
- Catalyzed product that provides chemical resistance to gasoline and oil leakage
- Excellent paver sealer and protectant from various stains
- Clear protective coating for concrete and pavers
- Preserves and protects travertine, natural stone and most porous surfaces
- Excellent top coat over Colorcrete, Coloron, TD One Step and Antique Stain
- Provides chemical protection against brake fluid, gasoline, bleach and acids
- Protects concrete tile roofs
- Used in paver repair and maintenance
- Applied after concrete stamps utilization to produce natural and realistic results